Friday, June 3, 2016

An Invitation to My Readers

I am reviving an old friend:  a private blog I have called Barefoot & Bra-less.  The description reads:

"Me just relaxed, being myself and hanging out with friends.......As if we were alone in the room together and I could tell you anything.....fears, thoughts, hopes, aggravations, dreams, stories. Trusting, knowing you would keep it all between the two of us."

I have only posted there twice since 2009.  But I feel the need arising in my life to have a space where I can unburden myself,  honestly explore my feelings, get a little advice or understanding.

So, if you are a follower of Caneyhead and a woman, I invite you to join me there every once in a while.  Since it is a private blog, your email address will have to be added for you to visit. You can either leave you email address in the comments or send it to me at bhbner2him@aol.com.

Hope to see you there!

Barbara



20 comments:

  1. My email address should be attached to this comment. At least, I think it'll work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it did. Glad to have you along for the ride, Liz!

      Delete
  2. I just sent you an email with mine, Barbara. Have a blessed night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, Suz! I'm about to go find the blessing of sleep. ;)

      Delete
  3. Well, being a guy, I'm left out of this one. :)

    Good luck with accomplishing what you want to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, well, for what it is worth, thanks for understanding and the good wishes.

      Delete
  4. Good to have one! All the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it before, email

    Lv2trnscrb@aol.com

    Would like to be included, thanks.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please count me in. cornwallst59@hotmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Carol! I'm thrilled to have you along for the ride!

      Delete
  7. Always nice to have a safe place to share. Count me in
    scr4pl80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Barbara,
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll send you an email.
    Bless you!
    xx Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the name of it! Count me in! Pretty sure my email is in my profile. Just in case....lisa.n8ltg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. colormewriting[at]gmail[dot]com :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...